Mushroom……… 😊 a big smile on my face when I cook or eat this. Because I just love mushroom’s..
It’s doesn’t take so long to cook and taste amazing 😍 and it is well known as the meat of the vegetarian world. It’s extremely versatile.
So the recipe I’m sharing here take less then 30min to cook and taste amazing trust me !!
It’s my most favourite recipe of mushroom. so today I thought of sharing with you all
- Button mushrooms chopped half or chop into 4 parts, 300grams
- Onion chopped one
- Tomato puree of 1 big tomato
- Capsicum cubed 1 small
- Ginger garlic paste 1tsp
- Curry leaves 4 to 5
- Two or three green chillies slit into half
- Turmeric powder half tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 and half tsp
- Cumin seeds 1/4 tsp
- Mustered seeds 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Cumin powder 1tsp
- Garam masala half tsp
- Oil 3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Lemon juice one and half tsp
- Butter 1tsp
- Three Garlic cloves chopped
- Chilli powder half tsp
- Green chillies 1 slit half
- Pepper powder half tsp
- Curry leaves few
- Chopped coriander 1tsp
In a large pan add oil, once it’s heated add mustered seeds once it’s starts poping add cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chillies, turmeric powder then add onions chopped, ginger garlic paste and salt.
Allow it to cook for 5min or until it becomes soft. Then add all the dry masala powder like coriander, red chilli, garam masala and cumin powder mix well.
Then add bell peppers/capsicum, tomato puree then mushrooms mix it very well.
Now cook the tomato puree, bell peppers and mushrooms by covering it.
It’s hardly take 5 to 8min to cook. Keep the masala in very low flame.
Now make ready for seasoning
In seasoning pan or small pan add butter once it’s melted, add green chillies and garlic chopped, fry for 1min you don’t have to cook until the garlic changes the colours.
Just fry for 1 or 1 and half minutes. Then add curry leaves, chopped coriander, chilli powder and pepper powder. Fry for few seconds.
Then pour the seasoning into mushroom masala and mix well.
Then add lemon juice, mix well and switch off the flame .
- Note: you can add water also if you wanted, but I like this semi gravy consistency.
- while adding red chilli powder for seasoning I recommend to add Kashmiri red chilli powder, because it gives amazing natural colour and very little spicy.